One of the newer looks in the lash world are hybrid lashes. These lashes are a combination of classic lashes and volume lashes.
If you are a fan of classic lash sets but don't want to go directly to a volume lash set then hybrid lashes will give you a safe medium.
Benefits Of Hybrid Lashes
- One of the main benefits of hybrid lashes is the ability to compliment both a classic and a volume lash set. This gives a perfect blend of texture and thickness towards your lash look.
- If you're considering getting a Volume or Mega Volume set, then you can try out hybrid lashes before going for a more dramatic look.
- There are not many disadvantages to having hybrid lashes besides not being able to wear mascara. Wearing mascara will cause your hybrid lashes to stick together and clunk up.
- They also might be more expensive than a classic lash set depending on the salon you visit. On the upside, hybrid lash sets tend to be cheaper than Volume lash sets.
- Since Hybrid lashes require a unique 50/50 ratio between classic and volume lashes, lash technicians take a longer time preparing the lash fans.