Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
What is Eyelash Extension Primer?
Primer is used for cleaning the lashes before applying the synthetic lash extensions. It removes all dirt, oils, and debris from the natural lash so that the lash extensions have a clean base to be placed on.
Having clean lashes to work with will give the lash extensions a longer retention time. Using Primer will decrease curing time and increases the lash extension life.
- Cleans lashes prior to lash extension application
- Packaged in a 15ml bottle
- Gentle on the eyes
- Only requires a minimal amount of product
- Does not affect existing extensions
2-4 day U.S. delivery 📦
How To Use Eyelash Extension Primer?
- Apply the primer to a disposable micro swab brush.
- Gently swipe the primer onto the natural lashes.
- Be careful not to get it on the client's eyelid. You want to get as close to the lash line as you can without getting it on the eyelid.
- Make sure lashes are dry before applying lash extensions.